Friday, November 14, 2008

Thing #21


Visit 23 Things on a Stick


I joined the 23 Things Ning and posted a comment. Not much happening there these days.
I checked out Gather.com, which was not as high-minded and literary as MPR would have me believe. I did find some smashing photos of a rich 16-year-old's trashy wedding there, though.
I'm still enjoying Facebook -- but wondering if I should be wasting my time sending digital plants and snowmen to my friends. Perhaps I should be watering my non-digital plants or making a real snowman with my daughter.
I still depend on my good old-fashioned Yahoo! groups to stay in touch and plan social outings. Anything that makes it to my e-mail gets read, but I don't spend a lot of time searching around for new groups to join.
I'm on the home stretch here...


No comments: